Monday 21 April 2014

Lovely Easter at Gnosall

 It was a lovely stay at Gnosall and the Navigation Inn, with great company and good beer.  James enjoyed it and met some old friends and made some new ones (as did I).
Come and get me!









James and Jack burning off some energy

















James greets old friend Rosie
And Barney cannot wait to join in



Barney's preferred position - keeping an eye on things through the cat-flap

Banter breakfast on Easter Sunday, courtesy of Jan Warsop








My mooring at Gnosall - second boat up and a good spot.























Goodbye to Pollie, Barney and Rosie

































After 10 days moored up and with my wallet considerably lighter I was keen to get going.  Easter Monday was forecast to be the best day of the coming week so, an early start and a short cruise up to Norbury Junction to stock up with diesel, coal and gas and to turn round to head back down the Shroppie.
Very pleasant days cruise and I moor just before Brewood with the intention of revisiting the butcher and baker tomorrow.

11 miles; 1 locks
TOTAL:  150 miles; 37 locks



No comments:

Post a Comment